Dynasty - Greatest Hits (2003)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Snail's Eater Index du Forum -> Snail's Eater -> Règlement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
helresol

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 04:11 (2016)    Sujet du message: Dynasty - Greatest Hits (2003) Répondre en citant

Dynasty - Greatest Hits (2003) > bit.ly/1XGgMm6

Keyboardist-singer...Spencer...returned...to...studio...work...and...can...be...heard...on...recordings...by...Carrie...Lucas,...Shalamar,...The...Whispers,...Tin...Harris,...and...Gladys...Knight...&...the...PipsOnly..the..group's..second..album,..Adventures..in..the..Land..of..Music,..truly..rose..above..the.."two-to-three..highlight..singles..and..just..enough..satisfactory..material..to..fill..out..an..album"..status,..so..this..retrospective,..originally..released..by..Unidisc..in..1994,..comes..in..handyAdventures.in.the.Land.of.Music,.released.in.1980,.was.Dynasty's.second.albumShe...was,...at...that...time,...performing...with...Capitol...recording...artists,...The...Sylvers...as...a...fill-in...on...live...dates...for...the...female...Sylvers...who...were...minors.[1]...This...new...association...proved...beneficial...to...both...Beard...and...Carriere,...as...Sylvers...introduced...each...to...Griffey.[1]...Spencer...first...met...Sylvers...when...he...appeared...at...the...Sylvers'...Palos...Verdes...home,...unannounced,...to...audition...as...bass...player...for...the...Sylvers...GuestGuestSubject:...Dynasty...-...Greatest...Hits...(2003)...Tue...May...06,...2014...12:55...am...Dynasty...-...Greatest...Hits...(2003)tinyurl.com/mbgtrz7...Dynasty...-...Greatest...Hits...(2003)Their.final.studio.release.was.1988's.Out.of.Control,.but.hit.singles.had.dried.up.[1].Curiously,.the.Out.of.Control.album.had.exactly.the.same.cover.as.the.preceding.album.(Daydreamin'.).and.also.included.several.of.the.same.tracks^...a...b...c...Roberts,...David...(2006)p.174Your.Piece.of.the.Rock.(1979).Adventures.in.the.Land.of.Music.(1980).The.Second.Adventure.(1981).Right.Back.at.Cha!.(1982).Daydreamin'.(1986).Out.of.Control.(1988).Sylvers...joined...the...group...in...1981,...but...his...presence...did...not...elevate...their...successPage...1...of...1In..the..UK..the..label..went..for..two..other..singles;.."The..Only..One"..and.."Does..That..Ring..A..Bell",..where..the..latter..entered..the..UK..Singles..Chart..peaking..at..#53.[2]..The..band..returned..again..in..1986..with..the..album..Daydreamin'..,..but..by..this..time..Carriere..was..no..longer..part..of..the..group..and..Nidra..Beard..was..using..her..Sylvers..surnameAll...the...group's...best...moments...are...here...in...one...spot,...including..."I...Don't...Wanna...Be...a...Freak...(But...I...Can't...Help...Myself),"..."I've...Just...Begun...to...Love...You,"..."Here...I...Am,"..."Love...in...the...Fast...Lane,"..."Check...It...Out,"...and..."Something...to...Remember."...Track...Listing...Sample...Title/Composer...Performer...Time...1...I...Don't...Want...to...Be...a...Freak...(But...I...Can't...Help...Myself)...Nidra...Beard.../...Leon...F.The...band...was...known...for...their...dance/pop...numbers...during...the...late...1970s...and...1980sThree..more..albums..followed,..1982's..Right..Back..at..Cha!,..1986's..Daydreamin',..1988's..Out..of..Control.[1]..Right..Back..at..Cha!..had..two..US..singles..released;.."Check..It..Out"..and.."Strokin'"Reid..and..Babyface,..were..brought..in..to..produce..the..album,..the..group..could..not..revive..their..earlier..glory..and..disbanded..soon..afterwards.[1]..Although..the..group..had..disbanded,..they..would..later..appear..as..backing..vocalists..on..gospel..artist..and..label-mate..Juanita..GAlbum.Pick.Discography.Browser.previous.next.Stream.or.buy.on:.Release.Date.April.15,.1994.Duration.01:19:03.Genre.R&B.Styles.Contemporary.R&B.Submit.Corrections.Album.Moods.Confident.Elegant.Exuberant.Fun.Nocturnal.Passionate.Sensual.Stylish.Dynasty.Greatest.Hits.AllMusic.Rating.8.User.Ratings.(0).Your.Rating.Overview.↓.User.Reviews.↓.Credits.↓.Releases.↓.Similar.Albums.↓.Share.this.page.facebook.twitter.google+.AllMusic.Review.by.Andy.Kellman.Like.every.other.group.on.Dick.Griffey's.Solar.label,.L.A.'s.Dynasty.could.thrive.with.both.ballads.and.dancefloor-aimed.singles,.while.retaining.the.kind.of.pop.appeal.that.was.the.label's.stock.in.trade.during.the.'70s.and.'80sContents.1.History.2.Band.members.3.Discography.4.References.5.External.links.Sylvers.and.Beard.were.briefly.married.during.the.early.1980s.^..Whitburn,..Joel..(2004)It.was.that.introduction.coupled.with.Spencer's.performance.dates.with.the.Sylvers.that.cemented.what.both.Sylvers.and.Griffey.needed.for.their.new.group.[1].Work.then.began.on.Dynasty's.first.albumDiscogs...About...Us...Blog...Shop...App...Jobs...API...Change...Log...Help...Is...Here...Help...&...Support...Forum...Keyboard...Shortcuts...Join...In...Get...Started...Sign...Up...Contribute...Add...Release...Contributor...List...Help...Translate...Discogs...Events...Advertise...With...Us...Follow...Us...Facebook...Twitter...Instagram...Mixcloud...Soundcloud...Tumblr......2016...Discogs...Terms...of...Service...Privacy...Policy...Cookie...Policy...English...Deutsch...English...Espaol...Franais...Italiano......The..band's..debut..album..Your..Piece..of..the..Rock,..released..in..1979,..yielded..the..band's..first..R&B..hit,.."I..Don't..Want..to..Be..a..Freak..(But..I..Can't..Help..Myself)"Glass..Mastered..At..–..EMI..MFGEven.though.new.SOLAR.producers,.L.ADuring..the..late..1970s..to..mid-1980s,..recordings..by..SOLAR..groups..such..as..The..Whispers,..Shalamar,..Midnight..Star,..and..Dynasty,..would..become..hits,..and..although..Dynasty..was..not..as..successful..as..The..Whispers..or..Shalamar,..they..did..enjoy..a..few..chart..entriesMade.in.the.U.S.ABand.members[edit]Carriere.continued.as.a.background.vocalist f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 04:11 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Snail's Eater Index du Forum -> Snail's Eater -> Règlement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation